View Single Post
dmode80

Member Since Jun 2013
Default Jun 27, 2013 at 02:04 AM

Thanks...Yes I do wear ethnic clothes but not everyday..just to functions such as weddings, receptions or engagement parties...lotsa those poppin up nowadays lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster-bamster View Post
His loss.

Do you wear ethnic clothes? Sari-pants-sandals? A lot of women around here do, regardless of occupation and level of academic achievement, and they look oh so sexy and carry themselves with a lot of grace. I also had an Indian colleague who did not wear ethnic clothes - she was a jeans/T-shirt girl plus she commuted by bike which necessitated jeans - but was amazingly sexy due to a combination of curviness (a large well-shaped behind and wide hips + a very narrow waist + average sized bust) and the way she moved her body - so gracefully. She does Indian dance (I do not know what kind and there must be so many in such a diverse, big country as India) and performs, from time to time; she also rents a studio to both practice and teach dance to others (her day job is software engineering). I have not seen her dance but recently asked her to add me to her mailing list so that I can learn of her next performance and go.

At any rate - re the Jewish man who could not perform - other than "his loss", I have nothing to add.

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster