Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 29, 2013 at 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatsRainbows View Post

I REALLY like this guy and I think I love him sometimes but I am WAYYYY to awkward to tell everyone except my best friend. I can't even tell my parents cause I find it uncoomfortable...

I've never told anyone I like them and I am so shy about it..

someone please help, anyone experienced this? if so, how did you get through it?[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
I am not exactly sure I am able to grasp the problem. You are saying that you are too shy and for this reason never told anybody about your feelings for this guy except for your friend and that specifically you never told your parents.

But why would you tell them anyway? What is the purpose of telling them? I in general do not tell anybody about guys unless there is already something ongoing between the guy at issue and me, and even then not necessarily, not because I am shy - I am not - but because there is no point. I can see how you might feel embarrassed to tell the guy, sure (and if he in a relationship, and you are embarrassed and shy, then altogether it does not seem to be an easily solvable problem), and that is indeed difficult; but telling third parties - what for?
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote