View Single Post
spondiferous
Dancer in the Dark

Member Since Feb 2012
2,829 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jun 29, 2013 at 05:57 PM

My first kisses were with girls. Unfortunately these girls also got into supreme **** when their parents found out. One girl was forced to eat dish soap (we were in the fourth grade). Another girl had her nose broken (fifth grade), by her cousin no less. So I didn't get the greatest impression of same-sex kissing from the get-go, even though it didn't sway my own personal opinion that there was nothing wrong with it. I learned to suppress any feelings or instincts I may have had.
I am now 34. School days are long behind me, and I am in a relationship with another woman whom I am happily engaged to. I believe in many things, but I do not believe that any god would punish or condemn for being gay, or acting on it. I believe only people do that. However, your life is yours and yours alone. You have autonomy over your own body, your own choices, and if you ever find yourself in a place where your outsides conflict with your insides, I would suggest you reconsider how important those outside things are to you.
In terms of kissing and marriages...life is short. It sounds like you are still quite young, though you don't actually say. I wouldn't worry about it. Take life as it happens. Allow yourself what comes naturally to you. The greatest misery in life comes from trying to be that which we are not.

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster

Thanks for this!
doggiedo