View Single Post
hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
Default Jun 30, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I am sorry this is just too funny for me so I will post even though as of an hour ago I was still committed to not responding to the main topic of this thread.

So I am sorry this is just so funny.

So the question is:

"What don't you 'get'?"

So... I won't even begin with what I already do not get but at least know the names for (say, "sounding" - I just looked it up in the urban dictionary), and won't even continue to say that I am sure that there are thousands of other unusual things that I do not know the names for but if I were to learn their names, I would still not get them.

So when there are two sets: one is small and contained and the other big and possibly endless (there is no limit to people's imagination and just as I learned about "sounding" today, and I cannot possibly imagine inventing something like that on my own, I might learn about something else tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow... ad infinitum), it is much easier to list the elements of the small set.

So I get -

- kissing, hugging, caresses, those things,
- vaginal intercourse,
- theoretically rectal intercourse but have not tried,
- theoretically the involvement of sex toys but have not tried,
- oral sex in the presence of overwhelming passion and raw emotion and between people engaging in a fluid bond

All of that between a man and a woman.

I also can see how a woman might have sex with two men in the same session, who have sex with her and not between one another, but have not tried it. But I do see a point in trying it.

That is all. Nothing else. But I

- do support the right of others to do whatever they want as long as there are no victims!

- do feel the sense of wonder more and more as I read about unusual things more and more, and the unusual things do reveal the immense power of human imagination. And since it is human imagination that powers human creativity, it follows that...