High Treason

Member Since Jan 2013
2 hugs
given
Default Jul 01, 2013 at 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
I don't get fisting.
Me neither. I can't think of anything that's a turn on about having my whole fist in a woman's vagina.

Quote:
I don't get foot fetishes.
Yes, gross indeed.

Quote:
I don't get why people don't wear condoms every time.
Because condoms reduce pleasure from sex considerably; often to the point where there is no sensation at all, might as well just be doing push ups.

Quote:
I don't get why people are shocked when they get pregnant and they didn't use any sort of protection.
Like who? I didn't realize there were people shocked by this.

Quote:
I don't get why girls are called sluts when they have sex while guys get called players.
Easy. This is because, in general, people are respected for accomplishing things that are difficult, not for accomplishing things that are easy. For men, sex is difficult to get. It takes persistence and effort. For women, sex is easy to get. It is much more difficult to consistently resist it while half the guys she meets is trying to get in her pants.

Quote:
I don't get how genital piercings or nipple piercings can be arousing to the person wearing them.
I don't have any of these but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that there is a different, perhaps better sensation possible when wearing these.

Quote:
I don't get bikini/Brazilian waxing.
I don't see anything wrong with taking it off the legs for the purpose of a bikini if a woman goes to the beach or pool often or something, but any more hair removal than that, I don't see the point of. I certainly don't see why a man would ever do it.