LiteraryLark
Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
Default Jul 01, 2013 at 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
I don't get why people are shocked when they get pregnant and they didn't use any sort of protection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by High Treason View Post
Like who? I didn't realize there were people shocked by this.
Anyone from Teen Mom. I see so many people on advice forums saying, "Oh, we didn't use any protection but OMG how did this happen?"

Quote:
I don't get why girls are called sluts when they have sex while guys get called players.
Quote:
Easy. This is because, in general, people are respected for accomplishing things that are difficult, not for accomplishing things that are easy. For men, sex is difficult to get. It takes persistence and effort. For women, sex is easy to get. It is much more difficult to consistently resist it while half the guys she meets is trying to get in her pants.
I think if a man worked any harder, he'd get a f***ing medal for it, or maybe a decent girlfriend. You know what I'll do, I'll give a medal to my boyfriend after we have sex. I'll just say, "Congratualations, I know you worked so hard." Sex might be easy to get, but we have to sort through all the creepers, d-bags, and man*****s who just want a piece of meat. So yeah, a million guys want to f*** us, but there's only one guy who wants a relationship and is actually compatible with us.

Quote:
I don't get how genital piercings or nipple piercings can be arousing to the person wearing them.
Quote:
I don't have any of these but I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that there is a different, perhaps better sensation possible when wearing these.
I didn't say it's unreasonable to assume, I said I don't get how it's pleasurable.