hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
Default Jul 01, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
I especially do not want any man or woman to think of me or my sex to be considered "easy".
I think High Treason made a general comment that it is more difficult to get sex from a woman than from a man. He did not say that it was "easy" - he said exactly the opposite.

When you say that you do not want to be considered easy, you are contradicting yourself. In the OP, you wondered why girls who have sex are called sluts. Apparently, despite the fact that you say that you do not "get" while girls are called sluts, you still act on the basis of the belief that girls should NOT be "easy" to get.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post

I don't get why girls are called sluts when they have sex while guys get called players.

I don't get how genital piercings or nipple piercings can be arousing to the person wearing them.
Say, you do not get piercings as in "do not understand them" and you do not get piercings as in "do not get your bodyparts pierced". So you are consistent.

But when you say that you do not get why girls are called sluts when they have sex, just to follow up with "I do not want anyone to think of my sex as easy", you are being inconsistent.

Just pointing it out.