Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 01, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
Why is it okay for High Treason to say women are sluts because we're "easy" and make no effort in sex but I can't say that a man is a man***** if he treats a woman like a piece of meat?
Did he ever say that women are sluts? Can you quote him, please, saying that? He was talking about the relationship between a task's difficulty and the respect afforded to a person who completes the task. He was not saying that women are easy; he was saying that it is much easier for women to have sex than it is for men (in his experience, and I partially disagree, but it is beyond the point).

Also, the first entry for "man*****" in the Urban Dictionary is

"The male equivalent of a slut."

So, you are saying that a man who treats a woman like a piece of meat (by the way, what does it mean? I do not think anybody has treated me that way) is a man*****. But then it follows that a slut is a woman who treats men as pieces of meat (whatever it is). But going back to the UD, we read the following on "slut":

" A derogatory term.

Refers to a sexually promiscuous person, usually female."

It does not say "treats like pieces of meat". Promiscuous means someone not particularly discriminating in her choice of sex partners. Has no relationship to pieces of meat whatsoever.