Crowned "The Good Witch"

Member Since Jun 2009
1,318 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 01, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamster-bamster View Post
Whom are you speaking to? There are three people on the thread with whose posts you have taken issue in the past half hour.
"Last time I checked, I asked you nicely about five times not to comment on my threads, let alone my posts.

The last time I commented on YOUR post, you decided to write a lengthy, multi-paragraph essay on why my Nazi fetishism is the most disgusting, immoral, inhumane fetish to have, how you held it in for months but couldn't hold it in any more to explain how I shouldn't have this fetish if I couldn't help it, that I am offensive to every Jewish person and a mockery and insensitivity of the Holocaust, and that I should be absolutely ashamed of having the fetish that I do.

No kind word, no meaningful advice, no well-intended profile message could ever make its way into my Nazi-loving heart to accept or appreciate any kind of post from you. Anything and everything you say on my posts of any topic or thread is considered harassment and is unappreciated. Do not reply to my posts any further."