View Single Post
UnderTheRose

Member Since Jun 2013
85 hugs
given
Default Jul 03, 2013 at 12:32 AM

submissive, but not currently in RL. It's over the internet, virtual world---avatars. Also extended to email, skype etc. In RL i'd probably cry if He did the things He does to me virtually.... but i think if i cried i would want him to punish me and hold me down *grins*

However, in rl, before i met my husband (yes i am married. What a wretch i am) i had a 9 month relationship with my first Dom. i was his first sub. He was a virgin, ten years younger than i, we were reading bdsm sites and this change came over him like he suddenly went from caterpillar to butterfly. He suddenly was so comfortable with his sexuality, i took a safe word and he did many things to me that i enjoyed. immensely. Probably dangerous for my borderline traits... as i TOTALLY loved the fact that he emotionally regulated me. my mind felt at peace. it was wonderful.

However it came to an end one day and i died inside. Been with a Vanilla ten years now and he's a great dad, wonderful in many ways, but i just have this NEED and ive ventured to the metaverse to fill that need.

As for weird? erm... dadd's little girl. *cough*
UnderTheRose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote