View Single Post
HelloWorld18

Member Since May 2013
6 hugs
given
Default Jul 04, 2013 at 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely_girl88 View Post
i'm sorry your dad tells your negative things i'm weird and boring too. and i have.... almost no friends :/ i want a friend though, but when i do make friends, the friendship doesn't last. i don't know if it's because i'm not trying or what. plus, sometimes i don't bother to make any friends because i'm like, what's the point? or why bother. so sometimes i don't try making any friends. i was bullied a little in high school. and coming to the end of the term, some classmates will talk to me nice, then next term - we're no longer friends - they just used me. so i guess i'm afraid to make friends too. but i'm also kind of quiet and shy.

and i'm boring and weird.... like, i'm not into clubs and parties and all that. i prefer to stay home, watch tv, surf the internet and be with my parents. but you're still young, unlike me, i'm old - twenty four years old and i haven't even had a boyfriend! :/ (please don't judge me, i get enough of that in real life.) my co-workers and plenty people are omg you're old, time for you to get a boyfriend, etc, etc.... i want to stop being weird, i want to be normal and yeah.... it's hard being me.
Like right now, I have a great chance to make 2 new friends (who are girls) and all I'm thinking is, "don't mess this up. Don't act weird, don't act annoying" I'm truly worried that I'm gonna mess up in some big way. Even with current friends I've had nightmares (yes, actual nightmares) of losing them and their family due to something I did. I even worry that I will somehow drive away my "uncle" (someone who's extremely close to my dad and is like a brother) and his family.

Right now I'm really stressing about somehow having these two girls dislike me, hopefully they already don't, but I don't think I did anything weird or anything mean or anything like that.
HelloWorld18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote