View Single Post
eskielover
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2004
14.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 04, 2013 at 06:38 PM

It's so much easier when I have food already made that I can just go to the refrig & get something out to eat rather than have to fix it......I always spend so much time trying to figure out what I want to fix that I end up fixing nothing. Brought some really good chicken salad with the grapes in it home from our church patriotic service & social last Sunday. 2 days of good chicken salad sandwiches was nice.

My kitchen has been inundated by ants & it makes it difficult to find a place to even fix something to eat. I made some oatmeal, pumpkin, cranberry cookies for a get together with friends last night. I didn't make all the cookies & put the cookie dough into the refrig so I can make a few cookies at a time....that way they are fresh when I want them. All my friends are overweight.....while I'm just at a healthy weight right now........I understand when all others are on a diet while I don't need to be on one.....& it's so easy for me to loose weight while it's so difficult for them.....sometimes it's a really awkward feeling.

I can eat normal when I'm either out with others or have easy to make food around the house.....it's a lot easier now that I have a working refrig back & cleaned out my refrig so I can get to everything.....easy....I realized how much it effected my ability to make food when I it was hard to get to & didn't know what I had available to eat.....but I still get lazy about cooking.....it's such a chore & I don't have the money for the snack food that makes it easy to snack on instead of eating a balanced meal.......so it's just easier to do without most of the time......& most of the time I just don't have a desire to eat or have a hunger for anything that really appeals to me.

Leo's favorite place was in the passenger seat of my truck. We went everywhere together like this.
Leo my soulmate will live in my heart FOREVER Nov 1, 2002 - Dec 16, 2018
eskielover is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
me05

Thanks for this!
Gr3tta