Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 06, 2013 at 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by APV83 View Post
I'm not sure if I should call myself a foot fetishist or not. I don't think I should. ...

If I even have a foot fetish at all right now, I'd say it's BORDERLINE, and I don't want it to be worse than that.
I have thought more about your experience and decided to offer you the following by way of consolation and reassurance.

So I am a happily vanilla woman who does not have any desire to positively engage in unusual practices, but would consider engaging in unusual practices provided that they are benign.

What I mean by "benign" is that they are not too labor-intensive for the woman, do not violate the woman's bodily integrity, cannot cause injury or physical pain to the woman, and do not carry a risk of sudden untimely death.

Your preferences, according to this standard, are completely benign.

So you want to do certain things with feet, want some rubbing... I am not sure what foot wanking is (and urban dictionary does not explain it in its article on foot fetishes) but, at any rate, it does not appear too labor-intensive. If it means that a woman would need to stimulate your penis with her feet, it still does not appear too labor-intensive. Also, it does not DAMAGE the women's feet. Contrast it to spanking. I would not want anybody to spank me because spanking would damage my lovely buttocks. So there is basically nothing wrong with a foot fetish.

Admiring feet cannot cause bodily injury or a sudden death in a woman whose feet you are admiring.

Finally, I would recommend that you read about other fetishes, such as those that involve humiliation, pain, bodily injury, safe words (it is nice that people can use safe words, but the necessity to choose and stick to such words signals that the practice is inherently UNSAFE), etc. I am sure that after you have read a lot, your preference for feet would stop seeming BAD in your mind forever.

Because when you say that it might be BORDERLINE, you are trying to say that while it is bad, it is not TOO bad - it is borderline. It would be much better to stop considering it even remotely bad; even borderline. You just need to see it for what it is - an innocent interest does neither offends nor damages anybody.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote