View Single Post
dolphingirl

Member Since Feb 2012
12 hugs
given
Default Jul 06, 2013 at 09:44 PM

T also has brought up the possibility of it being related to by cycles a few times over the past couple of years, but it isn't with every cycle and sometime occurs without the cycle, so that's why I'm asking that.

I'm not seeing a pdoc, I'm not sure if I should bring it up or how to bring it up to my T or just go to my regular doc first. Several months ago and about a year ago, I was has having trouble with SI/sui thoughts and t mentioned a pdoc and possibly a mood stabilizer. A couple months ago I was having bad issues with anxiety & possibly depression and t mentioned anti-depressants/anxiety meds.

I'm not sure if my "racing thoughts" are truely racing thoughts, but they're different than anxiety type thinking. I just have all of these ideas come to mind of things I want to do/places I want to go/ things I "need" to buy, such as "oh I want to go on a run (but it's 11pm and dark) and oh I should draw a picture, write a poem, go buy a new ipod, go to the mall, read 3 books tonight, go cook" but I never really end up finishing anything or carrying half of the stuff out because there is something else that comes to mind that I "need" to do. There's also the anxiety/I'm thinking to much about life type of thinking, but that usually starts with one thing then keeps building on that same what if situation.

There have been times I've gone without much sleep and not felt tired, last night for example. I went to sleep at 3am, woke up at at 4:30 and fell back asleep, and woke up at 7am wide awake- luckily I convinced myself to go back to bed for 2 hours, but other days I haven't. Used to I would end up crashing with 12+ hours of sleep after a couple of those days, but so far I haven't. I always I inherited it from my mom because she worked a lot and typically averaged 4 hours of sleep a night.

I was hoping it could be period related since the last two times it has happened right before it, but confused since it has also happened without my period or my period without mood changes before hand.
dolphingirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
healingme4me