View Single Post
Anonymous33070

Default Jul 11, 2013 at 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingme4me View Post
I don't usually get cramps, but I do get soreness where the ovulating ovary is. What I have learned, since yesterday, is that when not ovulating the ovaries kinda go into this little relaxed mode, and when ovulating they raise a little more elevated. This is by virtue of going through an ultrasound, whilst both in an ovulation mode and one where I was actually having my period.

So, I wonder, if the cramping, isn't just all that estrogen and progesterone changes, but the moving of the ovaries, themselves?

Never mind, the endometrial lining of the uterus, moving all that unused baby insulating material from the womb and pushing it out?!

Our bodies, work, seriously hard!!!

Do you take any Tylenol or anything OTC for comfort measures?

I find, that my cycle, works in a tri-monthly cycle! One month, ugh, all I want to do is carb up and eat! Then one month, my lower back is sore and all I want to do is sleep, then the other month, I'm just at a heightened sensitivity level, much like this months cycle!

Do you chart it, on a calendar? Sometimes, it's a matter of just knowing yourself, to be able to just accept it, for what it is, and then from there, know when to cut back from various people, objects, events?!

Did you know, it can take 10-12 days from the moment the egg comes out of the ovary, to the final moment when we begin our periods?

I've had the most interesting experience in learning more and more about my body!! And how my organs work....

I don't take anything to relieve the pain. I didn't really know what to take in the first place. Our ovaries moving sound not really pleasant :P I do note it down on my calender. Well just recently. I've been worried about if I was pregnant but my flow is just red. The first few days it was light, now on my 6th day, I saw blood and then no blood. But now, I think my flow is getting heavier. I saw no pink mucus or anything. Just red blood. Our bodies are interesting, I don't really take notice of my body because I'm busy with being negative and life.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
healingme4me