Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
Default Jul 11, 2013 at 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycheeks View Post
I don't take anything to relieve the pain. I didn't really know what to take in the first place. Our ovaries moving sound not really pleasant :P I do note it down on my calender. Well just recently. I've been worried about if I was pregnant but my flow is just red. The first few days it was light, now on my 6th day, I saw blood and then no blood. But now, I think my flow is getting heavier. I saw no pink mucus or anything. Just red blood. Our bodies are interesting, I don't really take notice of my body because I'm busy with being negative and life.
The ovaries don't move that much, just enough that depending on the time of the month, it's more difficult to get a clear ultra sound picture. I've had two, ultra sounds, this month. One right at the moment of ovulation, and the other during my menses.

Tylenol, is usually the safe pain reliever option. Can always, ask your local pharmacist for recommendations.

Bright red, is only concerning, if pregnant. I can say, there's all kinds of color spectrums with periods. They range from, pinks and reds to various shades of browns. The reds vary in range from light to maroon.

I'm 26 years into having them, as of this past April. Feel like a pro, at this now

I learned that in between cycle 'spotting', is only concerning if it's a heavy flow in between cycles, then it could be an endometriosis concern.

Now, last night, I was trying to figure out why the computer generated videos of ovulation and my ultra sounds, weren't 'quite the same', and I am going with, the computer generated one, is guess work. Some science is still based on studies of animal bodies, not human bodies. Figured that out, as I googled images, hey wow, lots of horses and other animal female ovaries are out there on line.

And we women, wonder, why we get so irritable?! Hmmmmm.....

When the body is ready to send out the signal for the ovaries follicles to send out the message to pick the dominant egg, of the month, chemicals are released through the pituitary gland.

Now, if that gland is supposed to help with pain relief?! Maybe the signals get crossed in the process? It's also the gland that is supposed to help with water regulation. Again, signals mixed in the process?!

All these, things, and more, I wonder!!
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote