Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 11, 2013 at 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylost View Post
Now I've been with the same guy for over a year (a long time for me) and I'm starting to feel so lost. Having sex has become this chore, this thing I have to do every couple weeks. I can't even look at him during. I just go somewhere else in my mind and then fake an orgasm when I want it to be over. I'm so incredibly lonely. He says he loves me and I feel like the worst person in the world.
if you stop faking orgasms, you will instantly start feeling a little better about yourself. Apparently, you feel like the worst person in the world because you are unable to reciprocate his love for you.

If you stop faking orgasms, you won't reciprocate his love for you still, but at least you will be treating him with the minimal human decency, by being honest about something that is very important to both of you. If you start treating him with the minimal human decency, you will gain some self-respect, enough to at least stop feeling like the worst person in the world.

On an unrelated note, how old is he? He sounds inexperienced if he has not caught a pattern of faked "orgasms".
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote