View Single Post
MaryJayne47

Member Since Jul 2013
46 hugs
given
Default Jul 13, 2013 at 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSkipper View Post
If she hasn't messaged you or talked to you about it, pretend like nothing happened. She'll likely go on with the wedding without you.

If she's asking you about it, just be polite and say you're not interested. It won't hurt her feelings, it's not like she'll care.
Funny, usually that's exactly what I would do! Get out of my head haha

I hate confrontation, but for some reason in this situation I feel like I should not avoid telling someone I'm uncomfortable. I don't know why, but I actually think I should deal with this one. Maybe because I've been really trying to do things that usually make me anxious so I see that I'm going to come through the fog and still be alive.

I guess what I'm struggling with is what exactly to say to her? I know that if I don't figure out what I'm going to say, I won't go through with the confrontation. And you know she's nice, and I know your wedding is supposed to be a happy time, so I think I kind of owe it to her to be honest. I don't want to make her feel stupid for asking me. But there's no way I can go through with being in the wedding. And the way I see it, i don't really want to be friends anyways, so it wouldn't bother me if she's was upset by it, (well I would at the initial confrontation). But I still feel its better to be up front with her.

Thanks your your inputs so far I appreciate it so much.
MaryJayne47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote