Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 13, 2013 at 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio Eyes View Post
This is very embarrassing for me, but I might as well get it out there, so maybe someone can help me figure out what's going on. My therapist says I'm Borderline and have Dysthmic Depression. The second one I barely understand. I'm in a relationship with a girl I love and she's maybe the third girl I've ever had a sexual relationship with. We just had our six month anniversary.

It's kind of hard to explain, but, I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. What's difficult about that? I feel numb, emotionally. I know I'm happy. But, I don't feel happy. For the most part, my body feels numb, too.
Dysthymic Depression is long lasting low grade depression. It is not severe, but it can be very long lasting (years).

Feeling numb is a symptom of Borderline.

Since you do have a T, the first question is whether you have told this to the T? It seems to be a psychological issue, so the quality of lubricants is at best marginally important. Facing your divide between knowing that you are happy and feeling happy is an emotional problem; nothing to do with lubricants.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote