Magnate

Member Since May 2013
53 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2013 at 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by growlycat View Post
Any way to see what services are free in your area?? If it is really bad, going to the ER might spur someone to help you find help.

I see you are in a city I used to live in--as you know, a very medically rich environment. Ever tried reaching out to MRC or MassGeneral hospital Patient & Family Resources - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA

MA is very friendly in terms of easier access services
Ha, I have trouble identifying where I am from. I go to school and live in Boston throughout the school year. It feels more like home then Detroit. I hate hate HATE saying I'm from Detroit or calling the place I grew up my "hometown". I put Boston as my location because I am usually there and I like to see it.

There is no public transportation system in metro Detroit. At least not where I am. I don't know of any free ones. I really miss the T and the amazing facilities there. It would make my life 1099x easier to be there right now.

[EDIT] I did get hospitalized in Boston two years ago. It was one of the most scary things I've ever gone through. Plus I'm on my parents' insurance. They'd find out and kill me
growlithing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
growlycat