Therapy Ninja

Member Since Jan 2007
16.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 15, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by growlithing View Post
Ha, I have trouble identifying where I am from. I go to school and live in Boston throughout the school year. It feels more like home then Detroit. I hate hate HATE saying I'm from Detroit or calling the place I grew up my "hometown". I put Boston as my location because I am usually there and I like to see it.

There is no public transportation system in metro Detroit. At least not where I am. I don't know of any free ones. I really miss the T and the amazing facilities there. It would make my life 1099x easier to be there right now.

[EDIT] I did get hospitalized in Boston two years ago. It was one of the most scary things I've ever gone through. Plus I'm on my parents' insurance. They'd find out and kill me
Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed where you are from. One of my closest friends is from Detroit and I get it now, the lack of services and public transport. Know all about it.

Still, an ER might be better than nothing? I was hospitalized back in the day and I don't blame you, it's freakin scary. I am hoping things have changed
growlycat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote