View Single Post
Anika.
Karma Kid

Member Since Sep 2012
1,410 hugs
given
Default Jul 19, 2013 at 02:22 PM

Umm heck yeah!! Is there a better time to do some searching, then where you are at right now. If the searching is calling then I can't see why you wouldn't call back.

Yeah working for 68 years, umm yuck. But in that 68 years you better set some time aside for living.
Don't feel guilty, just live for a little while. You have worked hard and maybe it is time for a little rest from work.

Think about what companies know about employees and productivity. They know that giving employees rest time boosts productivity. Some companies give their staff " nap time" durring the day. Haha yeah probably not many and I haven't worked for one. But they do now rest boosts ability to be more productive. You can only work so much before burning out. Can't work all the time.

Just enjoy life cause you know that you will be spending majority of time working. If you have the time right now, just let it the guilt and worry go. I'm sure it will be right where you left it when summer is over and you can pick it up then. Or not. But it's not gonna run away and I really doubt that you will not get back on that train after summer to chase your other aspirations.

Just maybe that will settle the mood down and let you enjoy this time. The village life sounds like it's had lot of value in it, probably worth experiencing. We were not born and given life just to work, don't want to miss out on the times to fully embrace living.

Statistics... we don't have to talk about stats... anyone can break a statistic..it's just numbers and predictions. Turn off the economic news for now maybe, but don't let economics dictate wether you are screwed or not. You can decide that one. There are plenty of people who bypassed being a statistic and so what if it was even 10% of of them ( I am just pulling that number from air ) but why not be one of that 10%.

Maybe it's not a break from life, seems like a break into fully living.

This living, this living, this living..was always a project of mine

Last edited by Anika.; Jul 19, 2013 at 03:11 PM..
Anika. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
anneo59, Trippin2.0