Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Jul 24, 2013 at 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegal Toilet View Post
I don't just mean on this forum I mean on this and others, and in reply to other posters, not just me.
I am abnormally flexible, as per a formal fitness assessment done by trainers at a gym.

There are different components of fitness - strength, stamina, etc. etc., and, flexibility. All the components are tested.

Everything but flexibility - the more the better. No limit.

Flexibility does not follow this rule - one can be abnormally flexible, and abnormal flexibility puts me at risk of injury (I am supposed to do strength exercises to lessen that risk, but am too lazy to actually do them; plus, they are boring).

If I start posting about it, I would soon see that many more people try to become MORE flexible (yoga etc) than worry about being TOO flexible.

In your case, many more people are unhappy when their flaccid penises do not become hard enough, than upset about your issue.

It does not mean that your issue does not exist - it is just in the minority.

Plus, when someone is insufficiently flexible, it is less of a big deal than when someone cannot maintain an erection. So it could be that all those guys (on other forums) who are unable to maintain an erection are simply not magnanimous enough to give your issue recognition and acknowledgement.

But again, do you really need COMPASSION, SUPPORT, GOOD VIBES, and other such intangible assets, or a FIX?
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote