View Single Post
Kendyll

Member Since Sep 2007
51 hugs
given
Default Jul 24, 2013 at 09:54 AM

My take would be bisexual with lesbian leanings. You say that you DO enjoy being with boys, just that when you are with women, the feelings are more intense.
I identify as bisexual, although I have more hetero leanings. I enjoy being with women, and I have loved several women. I tend to find myself drawn to men more often and experience those relationships more intensely.

Sexuality is a continuum. I know VERY few people who are absolutely 100% one way or the other. I have several friends who identify as solidly homosexual, yet who were married to women at some point, and apparently enjoyed the experience enough to create a child. I know some straight-identified people who have been known to play around with the same gender occasionally. I know bisexual-identified people who tend one way or the other, or really do seem to ride right down the middle.

I'd think that, from what you say that I would classifiy you as Bi. What REALLY matters is how YOU feel about yourself, and what YOU would like to say.