View Single Post
spondiferous
Dancer in the Dark

Member Since Feb 2012
2,829 hugs
given
Default Aug 06, 2013 at 05:19 PM

I love roleplay. We've done all kinds: torture scenes, interrogation scenes, we've even gone on actual dates in public in character (so much fun...we're going to do another one soon). I really enjoy pain. I had a first over the weekend: I went to my first play party! I LOVED it and I can't wait to go to more. In September we're going to a public bath house event hosted by the same organization. So excited for that. I find BDSM so exciting. It's the answer to everything I need. I find that my everyday life is intense, and incessant, and completely unpredictable. I get really bored with the tedium of it and wish I had more control over things. With BDSM I can just relax into a role and let the sensation take over. I can be the dominant one or the submissive one. My partner and I are really into pushing boundaries so I'm excited to enact some of the scenes we've been discussing over the last couple of days, since the play party.
It's funny...I'd only ever heard S&M before I met my partner, who I've now been with nearly two years. She introduced me to BDSM and I haven't looked back. And I don't know how I made it this far without it.

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark