View Single Post
anon20140705

Default Aug 06, 2013 at 08:37 PM

I strongly support everybody's right to do whatever they want in their own bedrooms. As long as everyone involved consents, and is of the age and mental capacity to be able to do so properly, I don't have an issue.

I do have some limitations on what *I* will do, however. BDSM is definitely not my bag. Not for moral issues, but plain old not enjoying it. I did try it, when I was younger, with my first husband. Just couldn't get into it, either as a dom or as a sub.

My husband and I do have a particular kink, but since I have called him by his actual first name in these forums, and his photo appears in my profile, I won't say what it is. I can't say it about me, without also saying it about him. He is very much in the closet about it, and I'm the only other person on the planet who knows what he's into. Even his closest friends don't know. I'll just say it's nothing illegal, nothing that would hurt anybody, and since it matters to both of us, nothing un-Christian. I'll also note that within that kink, he and I are both known as a "switch," which means we can play either role. So much fun. Actually, I don't see anything wrong with our chosen kink, and wouldn't have a problem saying what it is, but since my husband doesn't want it known, I'll respect his wishes.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
spondiferous