View Single Post
Pat007

Member Since Aug 2013
Default Aug 07, 2013 at 07:54 AM

I find what I call a real fetish fascinating. Of course the first thing you have to get by is what is a fetish. A lot of people would call my interest in femdom, domination and submission and/or the clothing associated with activities in that realm a fetish but I don't. It is not a fetish for me just something I find hot and extremely arousing. Fetish as I think about it revolves around some type of paraphilic like behavior. Like someone who is obsessed with shoes as a fetish, where the object of the fetish sits in a special place and it lifelong. Also obsession at that level it is mostly a male phenomena. It is so interesting how these thing might form.

The best explanations I have heard which feel right revolve around something that happens very early in life which disposes someone to having a fetish then a memory, experience, or image gets incorporated into their psyche. That they have a fetish and what the fetish is are two different processes and don't necessarily happen at the same time.
Pat007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote