View Single Post
MarlboroChick

Member Since Jul 2013
13 hugs
given
Default Aug 07, 2013 at 07:03 PM

Quote:
Yes, only female goats can produce milk. As a more general statement, only female members of any mammal species can produce milk. the translator was a retard.
Duh. Sorry i had a moment there.

Quote:
Chasing the look offered in the media disqualifies a man for me. So that was probably what I was trying to say when I expressed my reactions to the torso. It does not mean that I prefer men who are not muscular.
Why? Is it like a weakness to you? Or just personal preference since you dont spend a lot of time on your own appearance and wouldnt want your partner to? I guess since i wouldnt even consider putting a girl as undatable for that reason, it seems strange to me. Then again, its hard to find any girl around my age that doesnt follow trends and stuff, so thats probably why haha.
Quote:
So he is... amazingly muscular. Amazingly. I always knew he had extremely muscular legs - as in, "harder than iron and very big", and he complained, a lot, about the wrong twitch (there are different types of muscles) - his muscles were the wrong twitch for long distance running. He had the right twitch for sprinting, and was a sprinter in the days of his youth, but then changed it, and he was competing in long distance running events for which he had the wrong twitch (my son has the right twitch muscles for long distance running - his legs are skinny... very skinny... ).
Different kinds of muscle? Whats a twitch? Im guessing it has to do with having an advantage in different sports but if someone trained in the sport, wouldnt they eventually develop the right muscles to play that sport?

Quote:
Maybe he's cheating on his wife, hamster. That's the first thought that comes to mind as a human male.
Maybe. At the same time wouldnt there be something that stands out about the chest that could help his wife identify him? Or was the torso that typical? Haha. But more anonymous then his face, i guess.

Quote:
Lets face it, does it really doesn't matter how great somebody's profile is? If they're ugly, then they're just ugly. There's not much they can do about it except show a picture of their shaved torso, butt, boat, car, horses... fill in the blank.
This is great hahaha
MarlboroChick is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote