Thread: Whose rules?
View Single Post
biplol
Grand Member

Member Since Sep 2006
Location: close to the beach in body, close to the mountains in soul..
Default Dec 09, 2006 at 11:46 PM

</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
_Sky said:
Any grouping of ppl has to have some standards for participation (even here at PC.)

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">
I totally agree wiht this, that is why the questions in my mine is "whose rules" and the reason of the "whose" is that this:</font><blockquote><div id="quote"><font class="small">Quote:</font>
_Sky said:

Church is for the Worship of God, the fellowship with like believers, the pooling of resources to help others, and learning to grow in your walk here on earth.

I suggest you either begin visiting various houses of worship, or at least call them for materials to be mailed to you, and select the one that closest fits what you can "handle." You can always change your mind later Many have new member's classes that visitors can sit in on, to learn about what and how they believe.

</div></font></blockquote><font class="post">
Doesn't work for me, I don't like churches, I don't like groups, I don't feel confortable sharing my most intimate feeling with other ppl and specially I don't trust ppl who call themselves "God's men"
I know Too much about Too many religions, and I don't think I have to prove to anybody how good of a person I can be. But still I keep asking myself... Why do I still feel like I have to have some kind of rules? Is it because of the way I grow up?
I don't know. I really appreaciate your points and Ideas and really I'm happy for you if this is your way to feel close to God, but I think there must be a "alone" way as well.
{{Sky}}