hamster-bamster
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
Default Aug 11, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by healingme4me View Post
Well, um, dressing up and role playing, is actually akin to the Dom/sub lifestyle.
The reference to knight armor's being like props was facetious. In this story, nobody - nobody, neither the queen nor the knight - plays any roles. Both are being authentically themselves.

I am not saying that role playing is bad, though. I am just pointing out that the story was not about that.

Plus, back to OP...

...you count the number of times you orgasmed before your wife did with pride, as one would share an achievement...

...if I were your wife, I would be seriously - seriously! - worried that you did not love me. Liked me - sure, respected me - sure, treated me well - sure, and all the rest of that. But did not love me with passion.

This is because a man who loves a woman passionately often cannot restrain himself in order to not to come before she does. A man who loves a woman passionately cannot take his hands off her...and, to continue this thought, cannot "censor" himself enough not to come before she does.

Just saying that what looks like a big accomplishment to YOU might be worrisome to HER.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote