Thread: Whose rules?
View Single Post
TYMBERWOLV
Account Suspended

Member Since Sep 2006
Default Dec 11, 2006 at 10:26 AM

Bip --- I will suggest to get a book called Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyers -- This can help you understand the problems you are having with Satan in your head ...

Satan will attempt to discourage anyone that wants to get closer to God by telling them that they are not good enough to be a follower -- makes all your emotions come to life .. You know me better than anyone here and no know the trials I have faced within the 3 months you have known me.. If I didn't have faith or the foundation of God I feel that I would have never made it ..

Bippy when two come together in the Lords name it is considered to be church ,, We here have posted scriptures for others the view I would consider this site a form of church --- So Bippy you are in my extended Church Family ..

Other suggestions is that I get alot of ministry thru watching various ministers on TBN

Joyce Meyers , Joel Osteen , Creflo Dollar , Pastor Hagge , Ron Parsley

and I get bits of information from them all -- Sometimes all of them are speaking about the same topics but all have different views ... Get the information that you need that speaks to your heart and that is your fellowship for the Lord

Take care always

Tymber
TYMBERWOLV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote