View Single Post
webster11

Member Since Aug 2013
1 hugs
given
Default Aug 16, 2013 at 10:41 AM

We are supposed to meet today to talk. I think what I have decided is that he needs to tell me everything no matter how hurtful it may be. I know that his past is his past- and that a lot of his issues are deeply rooted, but if I am going to have a fair chance on knowing who he really is and the ability to forgive everything then he needs to share that with me. I do not think his counselor will agree to it though... I dont know, because everything is still so new. What I do not understand is that I have shared things with him from my past that are not always pleasant, but he feels that his past is none of my business... I feel that it is, if it has lead him to hurt me and our relationship and has been things he has done while in our relationship then I deserve to know. I even feel that he should be willing to share things that happened before he met me.. so I can understand why he does what he does now and why he has been able to put himself in the position to do so. Im so sick of the secrets, I feel that I do not even know the man that I love. I feel vulnerable because I have always been so honest about things that I have done, and told him about things from my past in the very beginning so that he could decide if they were "deal breakers". Now I am just barely learning about his...
webster11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote