View Single Post
Webgoji
Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2013
993 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2013 at 09:45 AM

I'm with Hamster-Bamster, it seems that you have quite a few friends. I will say that many people I know that are afraid of letting people in tend to have numerous friends, but not too many "close" friends, i.e. the kind you can let down your guard around.

Right now, my opinion would be that you should concentrate on your friendships. I think it will help you get more comfortable with opening up. As you develop those friendships, you can find that you can let down your guard a little more and a little more and a little more. Once you're comfortable with that, then a closer relationship with women, I think, will come more naturally.

And you'll have your ups and downs in any relationship. I think the important thing to remember is that if you grow emotionally close to someone and they hurt you, it's not really as much a loss to you as an opportunity to find someone new, someone you really deserve. It sounds cheesy I know, but I feel that you'll find someone great knocking on your door, you just have to sort through the traveling salesmen if you know what I mean.
Webgoji is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
hamster-bamster

Thanks for this!
BuddyErnesto, hamster-bamster