Member Since Sep 2011
3,729 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essiefisher View Post

I have been in love with the guy for the past 12 years

the bad part being he has always been in a relationship and was also married once in the past 12 years. We have been together on and off in all these years, and for some reason I cant let him go! I have no idea why, it seems he feels the same..because I would assume he would of let me go by now ( as he has no problems in the ladies department)

What I'm confused about is, does he actually love me?? why is he not just forgetting about me?? could he possibly be playing me after all these years??
I was 15 when we slept together the first time and he was a 20.
Its not like me to be naive
I am sorry, but you are unbelievably naive.

You slept with him when you were 15 which was 12 years ago so you are 27 - an adult.

You are saying that his not having problems in the ladies department should have caused him to forget you. May I ask why so?

A guy has not told you he loves you while he has had ample time (12 years) to do so, and only told this when you got married, and you are still entertaining the possibility (illusion) that he might indeed love you?

It is incredibly naive on your part. If you indeed aren't naive in other areas of your life but just in this one area, it is almost as if he had put you under his spell.
hamster-bamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote