View Single Post
cnfused.girl

Member Since Aug 2013
103 hugs
given
Default Aug 28, 2013 at 10:45 PM

you can not fully understand why he would tell you that now because you don't understand what's been going on for all these years. I'm not the one to judge but if I had to give you some advice just from what you've written I'd tell you to leave him in the past. He was too old to be having sex with you in the first place and that may have made you feel more of a woman than you really were which in turn gave you this silly idea that you were in love. And undoubtedly, you may have foolishly fell in love with him but if he loved you he would have been made his move. He's only saying that because he doesn't want to risk losing you, not because he cares for you. It's his big ego that he thinks with not his brain so leaving him alone is wise and moving forward with a man who loves you dearly will make your life so much better. That's if you can move forward. If not, don't hurt your husband by prolonging a relationship you know will never work out because of your feelings for another man. He doesn't deserve that. Choose wise and remember from a far diamonds and cubic zirconium both flash sparkly lights but only one will last forever.
cnfused.girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote