HealingNSuffering
Veteran Member

Member Since Jul 2013
864 hugs
given
Default Sep 01, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteSadness View Post
Also, does anyone here just kind of want action from a woman and not a relationship? I'm tired of waiting...
I had somebody like this before, we would mess around "experiment" and do all kinds of fun positions and kinky stuff. Having dated several women before in my life it was a great thing. Then we started talking to each other and realized how similar we are to each other. Eventually she said she loved me and I said I loved her to. Even though I told myself it was a big fat lie, since I was already in a long term abusive relationship with an antisocial narcissistic woman who traumatized me in more ways than one. Now that several years have gone by since all this happens, I still masturbate thinking about all the cool stuff we did together she was the best I ever had. And it took me years of loneliness to start missing her. I tried contacting her again recently and found out she is now lesbian and wants nothing to do with me or any guy for that matter.

EDIT: And the only time I had a one night stand it was by decision, I didn't want nothing to do with that girl, we aren't even friends. The other time I attempted to have a one night stand with this other girl I didn't like, I banged her out all night. Then she wanted to keep coming back for more "casual sex" over a period of about a week. She was very up front that she didn't want to have a relationship because she was supposedly already in one with somebody else. The best way to have casual sex is to screw other people's girlfriend. It sounds worse than it really is, especially if you don't know the dude.

Please reserve judgements about my character by statements made above, I wasn't trying to offend anybody or sound like I'm heartless. I'm not heartless, I'm a lover, just been single for a long time and casual sex was the best thing that ever happened to me. Worst case scenario to trying to get casual sex is rejection and the more you get rejected by women the less it hurts.

"Much like wind blowing through hollowed cemetery grounds, we all circulate within this void of reality in search of something more profound. Hopes and Dreams fuel our will to live, projecting our desires into the universe and awaiting what it gives. Throughout life's journeys you will encounter Saints as well as the Heartless, but remember, in order to Appreciate the Light, one Must spend time in Darkness." ~ Prozak

Last edited by HealingNSuffering; Sep 01, 2013 at 01:01 PM..
HealingNSuffering is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote