View Single Post
A Red Panda
Grand Magnate

Member Since May 2013
882 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2013 at 05:05 AM

Honestly never... it depends on you! What do you like? What do you find to be less stressful or more stressful?

Like.. for me? I hate handling others' money and even though when I was younger I found that job to be really easy.... I hated it because it stressed me out handling people's money.

On the other hand... I'm very good at pretending so I do very well in customer service positions. As long as it was something on the floor where I was just helping someone find things, I was great. I always knew where stuff was and knew the sorts of things that I could recommend, or at least who to direct them to. But if I had been in a customer service job where I was going to have to deal with complaints, I would have quit because I simply can't handle it.

If you're looking for work to do while you attend college, can you look for work on campus? Jobs on campus (or really close to it) are often a lot more willing to work around class schedules, and it'd be fairly easy to go between the two places.

Find the career centre on your campus and they'll be able to help you out a bit, even if it's just with helping you with your resume and to develop some interview skills!

"I have a problem with low self-esteem. Which is really ridiculous when you consider how amazing I am.

A Red Panda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
HelpMe2013

Thanks for this!
HelpMe2013