View Single Post
Anonymous37842

Default Sep 08, 2013 at 02:46 PM

It saddens me to see that this is still disturbing you so.

I can't help but notice this is your fourth thread pertaining to the incident.

Of course I'm the master of posting and deleting threads on some of the past traumas I'm still trying to process, so nothing is wrong with you, me or that either!

Intrusive memories, flashbacks and constantly reliving a trauma over and over inside our heads ... Or in this case outside - which isn't all bad, because it may be helping you process it - could be a sign that we've developed PTSD.

I hope you have a therapist that specializes in PTSD so they can help you to process this event to the point it becomes less and less disturbing to you.

I'm going to also post a link to one of your earlier threads as well as my initial response to it to hopefully reassure you that what happened to you was not reasonable, and NO! ... You are NOT a coward!

However, how you deal with it will determine whether or not it escalates or deteriorates over time, so again, I wish you the best in recovering from this traumatizing incident!

http://forums.psychcentral.com/post-...-i-coward.html

It matters not who started what.

There's a saying ... I'd rather be a live coward than a dead hero ...

Nothing good will come out of fighting this guy.

Also, it could quite possibly backfire on you and get you into all sorts of legal headaches and trouble.

You are not a coward for walking away.

It's called self preservation.

It's also called taking the high road.

Those of us with PTSD have to work extra hard to not be triggered and/or sucked in.

Work it for all it's worth!

Sincerely,
Pfrog!

(06/08/2013 @ 6:29 p.m.)
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote