Thread: "Make up Sex"
View Single Post
Anonymous24413

Default Sep 08, 2013 at 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Treason View Post
While it is true to a certain extent that the sex tool can be used by either gender, it's much easier to use it on men. Biologically, men just want sex more than women. Most men can pretty much be talked into sex at any given moment regardless of whether or not they're in a heated argument at the moment... or at work... or operating a motor vehicle... yeah pretty much any time. This tactic just wouldn't work as often on women.
To be honest, I haven't found it to lean either way?
So, yeah, experience varies.

Quote:
I think men more than women would rather just say "I was wrong. Sorry about that" than continue an argument.
I have not personally found this.
It is possible that my prior exposure to males has been skewed, by the same factor I mentioned earlier- limited pool of subjects.

Quote:
But I have friends who are male and female and even among friends I find that even with fairly trivial things that come up in casual conversation, men tend to admit they are wrong about something while women tend to just change the subject once they realize they are wrong.
I have more male friends than female, and the females I have as friends- I don't know for a fact, but I have my suspicions they are not exactly "run of the mill" individuals. Though I have never lined them up for a comparison with random passersby on the street.

In my world, boys don't always chase frogs and play in the mud. Girls don't always wear pink dresses and brush each other's hair. So on and so forth.

I find it aggravating when I see a somewhat equivalent argument/conversation/accusation/whateverthehell going on anywhere.
I don't think it's actually because I live in a bubble.

I think I just want my bubble to encompass the whole world haha
Apologies OP, etc.
ha.
Sidetracking rant over. Carry on.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote