View Single Post
Anonymous37913

Default Oct 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM

My #1 goal is to get a full-time, permanent job. I have no idea how this will work out since no one wants to hire me even though I am a very good worker. I do not know what to put on my resume. How can I overcome the negative reviews from mean (and sick) former employers who don't want me to work? How do I overcome the never ending streak of bad luck in my life, especially the never ending bullying that I receive on the job and socially? We talked a bit about my now dead former best friend Kevin who slowly poisoned himself with junk food which led to obesity and then cancer as well as a return to alcoholism.

Frankly, it seems that I could talk to a therapist forever and make little progress. She told me to learn to appreciate the small improvements and the new points of view that therapy provides. I NEED MUCH MORE THAN THAT. If that's all they can achieve then there is no use. That is not good enough. I have major problems and am deeply troubled. The best treatment would be a full-time job. But, from the initial visit, she is already telling me that I should not expect much. That is a bad omen. I will give it a few more visits. I hope that this T will really help rather than make me hate my loser life even more. Still, I fear that is what will happen.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote