View Single Post
splitimage
Community Support Team

Member Since Mar 2006
76 hugs
given
Default Oct 27, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Well the apartment saga took another wrinkle yesterday. The leasing company thought we wanted the apartment for Nov. 1, when we wanted it for Dec. 1. Fortunately i had kept the paperwork from them saying the paperwork was for Dec. 1. But they showed us the apartment that was available Nov. 1, and it was much nicer - new paint, freshly cleaned carpet, and all new appliances in the kitchen. I pushed them on the date though, and so we compromised on Nov. 15 as the lease date, which gives us more time to get our funds from SEDI.

I've booked movers for the 16'th, and organized utilities, and my internet and cable move, so everything is pretty much planned. Now it's just a question of packing up my room.

And the best part is we found out yesterday that the building has a sauna and exercise room on site. With the exercise room being directly on site, I'm much more likely to use it.

I'm very excited. I can't wait to get out of St. Clare's.

splitimage

"I danced in the morning when the world was begun. I danced in the moon and the stars and the sun". From my favourite hymn.

"If you see the wonder in a fairy tale, you can take the future even if you fail." Abba

splitimage is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
healingme4me