Thread: BPD or what?
View Single Post
Shellsh0cked

Member Since Aug 2012
1 hugs
given
Default Oct 30, 2013 at 04:08 PM

It's so hard when you love someone like that...that you love so hard and you are powerless to do anything to "fix" it...

I totally understand. Black and White thinking...that was a major issue of hers. She EVEN said..."there is black and white...right and wrong...there is no gray areas". I disagree with that. Also...As a result since this came to an end I am SUPER protective of myself. Probably to the point to where I threw a couple of really good things away that came into my life since then. I guess due to the fact that I came to realize that I wasn't just hurt but truly traumatized by this whole situation. And that takes time to heal. I won't allow another person to do this to me. Also it is important to note that in your case...as mine, so promise I am not judging...a relationship that got kicked off like that isn't going to work. There is very little trust, and with a BPD trust issues are a big deal anyway so that can be a major point of failure and just seeks to explode like it did with my situation.

Thank you all...Hang in there.
Shellsh0cked is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote