Thread: BPD or what?
View Single Post
Anonymous33255

Default Oct 30, 2013 at 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellsh0cked View Post
It's so hard when you love someone like that...that you love so hard and you are powerless to do anything to "fix" it...

I totally understand. Black and White thinking...that was a major issue of hers. She EVEN said..."there is black and white...right and wrong...there is no gray areas". I disagree with that. Also...As a result since this came to an end I am SUPER protective of myself. Probably to the point to where I threw a couple of really good things away that came into my life since then. I guess due to the fact that I came to realize that I wasn't just hurt but truly traumatized by this whole situation. And that takes time to heal. I won't allow another person to do this to me. Also it is important to note that in your case...as mine, so promise I am not judging...a relationship that got kicked off like that isn't going to work. There is very little trust, and with a BPD trust issues are a big deal anyway so that can be a major point of failure and just seeks to explode like it did with my situation.

Thank you all...Hang in there.

Absolutely, agree. I saw lots of flags, you know I did. Didn't matter...I was addicted and he was as well. He just managed to lean on the NPD of is MI and discard me once the reason for being with me ended.

There is a saying that a relationship will end the way it starts...either bad or good. Ours started with a lie. And it ended with a lie.

I know what you mean about trust issues for me of course, obviously. But moreso now....I don't trust at all and won't let anyone do this to me. My fear is that if I meet someone who really IS nice...how will I ever know it? How will I ever believe it?

I'm just focusing on myself and my health now. I'm afraid for the future tho....
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote