View Single Post
x_BabyG_x
Poohbah

Member Since Feb 2008
157 hugs
given
Question Nov 01, 2013 at 05:21 PM

Ive been through the roughest cycling of hypo/depression this year and my memory is suffered. Long term, I still feel like its May. I have hardly any memory of whats happened or what I have been up to this summer.

This week, when I realised it was friday I got scared. I though we were on Tuesday still. I've literally lost 3/4 days this week.

I thought forgetting almost every conversation I engage in was bad, but now I literally feel like my life is dissolving away.

Are memory problems this severe a common thing in bipolar disorder? After a bout of depression I have been feeling fine/great the past week and a half but i'm suspecting i'm on the way up this week after irritabiliy/distractibility symptoms, an increase in productivity and the usual visual peripheral hallucinations have been getting worse. I'm just wondering if the worsening in memory is a warning sign.

TFR x

~ HEY! I run a site on mental health called The Manic Years. I'm looking for some brave souls to share their own personal encounters with mental health. Are you up for sharing your story? Please get in touch on themanicyears@gmail.com. Thank you ~

Follow my blog here; http://themanicyears.com

Lola Olivia ~ 7/11/11 ~ my reason for breathing

Bipolar Affective Disorder type 2 - (2013)
'Borderline traits'
Dissociative episodes
x_BabyG_x is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote