View Single Post
Shellsh0cked

Member Since Aug 2012
1 hugs
given
Default Nov 02, 2013 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn Bird View Post
From everything I have read and comparing her to the way my partner behaves etc. I would say she has a PD I'm not experienced enough to diagnose - although the depressions and thoughts of self-harm seem to suggest BPD I do feel so sorry for you - how involved with her are you? From my understanding BPD's benefit better from therapy than NPD's. If you really love this girl it may be worth seeing if she will consider therapy. It is going to be a hard and rocky road for you and I do wish you all the best

And thank you for this post as well...I just want to say, she does have a lot of the PD symptoms, but the difference is that she doesn't have "delusions". I mean hell...any of those things were possible (not probable..but possible) that she accused me of. Not outlandish like PDs are. Like thinking the government is tapping your phone line or something wild like that.

At this point I could give you specific examples to as to why she fit each of the criteria, but that's ridiculous at this point and not what I am after.... When I originally posted this, I was like ... and really wanted some answers about her behavior....but now I don't really care too much about if she is or if she is not. It's all about healing for me from here on out.

Thanks again! back.
Shellsh0cked is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote