healingme4me
Perpetually Pondering
Community Liaison

Member Since Apr 2013
4,168 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 02, 2013 at 07:16 PM

I have to give accolades, myself, to those who do own up, to having BPD, and do their best, to work on themselves, struggles and all, and still be able to offer support and advice, to those that do or have partnered with someone, with BPD. Takes a lot, to do that.

It's not that I never loved my xbpdh, it's he wiped away, any last ounce of affection, I'd ever had, for him. I still have children, with him, any communication, is clearly, out of the picture, right now. (court ordered)

Takes a lot, to still love someone, who has treated you, so horrible, and placed you, in dangerous scenarios and embarrassed you, herself, and others.

I've connected, with many Nons, over the past several years. I am glad, your new friend, knows, now, she isn't alone. It can be lonely, to struggle knowing there's a good side, to all the ups and downs.
I've met others, who May not have described their former relationships with bpd terminology, but could have easily turned to some of the other support groups for Nons, out there.

Glad you were able, to come back here, and see you'd had responses to it.

Ever notice, typical non questioning and answering centers on how many out of 9, the bpd in our life, falls, into. My ex was 8/9.
Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2
healingme4me is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote