View Single Post
ucbearcat18

Member Since Nov 2013
Default Nov 03, 2013 at 03:21 PM

Thank you for your response. The only issue is that he has cheated on me twice. Once October 2012 (physically) and has been cheating with girls on the internet since January 2013 and only stopped a couple weeks ago. He says he is attracted to me and want to marry me. I am not unattractive! I do not understand why this happens. I do almost everything. I do laundry, make dinner, clean, take care of the dog, drive him to work. He helps a little but only with a push. I go to school fulltime and work fulltime as well.. But while I am at school or work he is also at work so we see eachother all the time. I'm at a loss. Tried to talk to him about it last night (Asked him if he wanted to try to explore other people for a while) and he flipped out and said "No! I have been working so hard to be faithful to you! I dont want anyone else! Just am not in the mood 24/7 like you are!". Like somehow this is all my fault. I have talked out to everyone, to him, even his mother! I am lost.. I just want to have a meaningful sexual/emotional relationship with this man. I love him.

UCBearcat18
ucbearcat18 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote