View Single Post
Thorn Bird

Member Since May 2013
294 hugs
given
Default Nov 04, 2013 at 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellsh0cked View Post
And thank you for this post as well...I just want to say, she does have a lot of the PD symptoms, but the difference is that she doesn't have "delusions". I mean hell...any of those things were possible (not probable..but possible) that she accused me of. Not outlandish like PDs are. Like thinking the government is tapping your phone line or something wild like that.

At this point I could give you specific examples to as to why she fit each of the criteria, but that's ridiculous at this point and not what I am after.... When I originally posted this, I was like ... and really wanted some answers about her behavior....but now I don't really care too much about if she is or if she is not. It's all about healing for me from here on out.

Thanks again! back.
PD's do not usually have delusions as such - but their is the term delusions of grandeur so associated with 'N's. It is more that this disorder is entwined in their personality from a very young age and as they grow into adulthood so the traits begin to show. They usually function well and most people would never know - obviously this depends on the PD. It may be a good idea to look at some of the traits. I don't know what you plan to do but I wish you lots of love and luck