View Single Post
dml66

Member Since Nov 2013
6 hugs
given
Default Nov 10, 2013 at 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
yes I have found things that help with my PTSD....

for anxiety, hyper vigilance and depression I am now on antidepressants.for sleep problems I am on a sleep aids when needed.

my suggestion if this continues to bother you contact your treatment providers, they will know the best way for you to handle your ptsd problems.
Thank you I contacted my psy doc and he is going to put me on an atidepressant that also helps with anxiety. He wants to try me on prozac I was on it year ago it worked for me then. The issue on have besides my PTSD is TBI so sometimes I react really different to meds, it all trial and error until we get it right I guess. I have to wait until Mon before I can get it filled. I do take Clonidine at night and it has helped with the nightmares, so that is a real good thing.
I just want to relax again I am guard 24/7 and numb. I am afraid to allow myself to feel right now it hurts to much. I am working on this with my therapist, but she said it takes time. I understand that but as you all know we live it everyday so when I hear takes time, I get frustrated.
dml66 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Aiuto, amandalouise, Gus1234U