View Single Post
AndrewSE

Member Since Jan 2007
Default Jan 18, 2007 at 04:19 PM

I am very very down at the moment.

First I have to say I have not been the perfect husband and not always listened to my wife of 1.5yrs and done what she has asked.

Two days after xmas this year she told me she was not attracted to me and does not know if our marriage is ment to be. She told me she has had this feeling before we where married. It has gotten to the point where she hangs out with other people including guys and knows this hurts, but does it anywise and says she does not know why.

Since then I have mad some major changes in my life and have gotten things done and done my part to do chors.

My wife has no idea what she wants and why she is acting this way. We have started to go to a counselling about a week and a half ago and have another appointment on Monday comming.

She has started to talk sepperation, since in her mind it might help her understand she has a good thing.

I don't know what to do... I have been trying to talk with her and she says she does not know how to talk about it. She has a million things to say not sure how to say it.

I love this woman so much and don't want to loss her. I have tried from the start again and trying to seduce her. last week before she came home I set the bathroom up with candles and music. She loved it ! This Friday I am taking her out for dinner and mini put. I even made an invation for it and will buy a rose on my way home to go with the invatation. The only bad thing is when we get home we have to look after our nephew.

I am so lost and scared and I guess I needed to vent more....
AndrewSE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote